Hydraulic Drop Arm Barrier
What is Hydraulic Drop Arm Barrier?
Specifically designed for light - medium traffic applications, the MAdoors M-1000 can raise beams from 6 1/2 to 13 feet (2 to 6 meters) in 3 - 8 seconds. With a 100% duty cycle ideal for certain residential and commercial uses.
Hydraulic motor with opening and closing blocks
• Ideal solution for dense but continuous traffic
• Electronic deceleration, patented
• Barrier status can be transmitted to traffic controllers
• Automatic, semi-automatic, parking, apartment and private study logics
• External wasted with triangular switch.
• Built-in detector, two independent channels.
• New circular arm with light support.
MAdoors Hydraulic Arm Barrier Gate Operator Specifications
* Duty type light to moderate volume traffic control, standard width
* Duty cycle at 72(F (24(C) 50% motor run time
* Opening time 3-8 sec (depending on beam length)
* Beam lengths 6 1/2-13 ft (2-4 m)
* Beam types available rigid, articulated, skirted
* Beam materials available rigid: aluminum and wood articulated &
* Power supply 115 VAC or 230 VAC -10% to +6%; 60Hz
* Motor horsepower 1/3 hp
* Ambient temperature range -33oF to 165oF (-36oC to 74oC)
* Hydraulic locking positions opened and closed
* Cabinet dimensions (l x w x h) 6 3/4 x 10 9/16 x 39 in. (17.2 x 27 x 99
* Weight (approx.) 100 lb (45.5 kg)
* Electric motor single phase, bi-directional
* Anti-crush system hydraulic valves (by-pass)
* Features keyed manual release in the event of power failure
* Dedicated Logic - The electronic intelligence of the Madoors offers six types of control logics, including automatic and semiautomatic.
* Easy to Maintain - Maintenance could not be simpler and diagnostic checks -are immediate thanks to the input LEDs. Like all Madoors hydraulic operators completely self-contained for reliable operation.
* Standard Features - The Madoors Arm barrier has many standard features, including hydraulic anti-crushing safety, hydraulic locking so that the beam remains secure in the opened and closed positions, and a manual release with a personalized key.
Hydraulic Drop Arm Barrier Photos
Hydraulic Drop Arm Barrier Datasheet